Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Working for PH

Working for Peter Himmelman is always interesting. I never know what to expect!

I guess my interview with Peter should have been a clue; he had Marc get out a camera and record it. But I was too excited to get what I thought was a normal internship with a normal musician and a great place to start out in the business.

It wasn't until the day that Peter asked me if he could check the oil in my car that I finally realized this wasn't going to be a normal internship. Of course, this was after he had just asked me to go pick up some Kale for his pet tortoise, and to paint the studio a different color.

Now, when Peter asks me to help move his furniture around, or to go buy a wig, I just put it on my list of things to do (under 'fix the telephone' and 'sell his car') and get to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment